- Find a quiet space to spend a few minutes in self-reflection. Keep in mind that self reflection should exist without judgement, for the purpose of greater understanding of oneself.
- As you sit, ask to become aware of a thought pattern that no longer serves you (or focus on a thought that you noticed and don't want to hold). Follow that thought back to its root in your awareness. You can use the visual of a long vine, a rope or cord, or a tree branch.
- When you reach the root of that thought cord, ask yourself these questions: What emotion or belief do you find there? How does that thought feel to you? Where is it held in your body? How long has it been there? Is there a color associated with this thought? How can that thought be re-framed to resonate with love and compassion and kindness?
- Now that you have explored this thought, set your intention to release it. Become conscious of your breathing, and with each exhale, allow the thought to exit your energetic body. Fill the space where it was rooted with love and divine white light. Ask your angels and guides to support you in continuing to operate from a place of love as you move forward in your day.
- Do this as needed, and watch your thoughts as they shift. If it feels right to you, journal about your experience. Honor the feedback your receive from the Universe.
"When you wake up in the morning and grumble about not wanting to get out of bed, look out the window and notice the leaves dancing with the wind and kissing the earth as they fall. That is the authentic love we can all embody."
Feel free to comment and share your experience, ask questions, etc.